Coon's Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My neck of the woods

3 posters

Go down

My neck of the woods Empty My neck of the woods

Post by WhitneyJezebel Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:54 pm

From what I hear, you guys all have really tough mentors.  Dom's is a drill sergeant. Ice's is a--well a hippie drill sergeant and Terrance, well Terrance has Morris.
I'm still a bit fuzzy on Michael's situation.  He sounds like part of the mafia.
Anyway, it just seems a bit weird because my mentor, Reese. He's--well, a lot like me I guess but not completely off his rocker.  He doesn't throw me out into survival training or anything like that. He just makes me read and study a lot.  I mean, he sometimes takes me to this little town a couple of miles away from his cabin so I can practice reading auras and things like that, but nothing like tossing me out into the woods. Hell, if he wanted to do that, he'd just have to throw me out the door.
Don't you guys talk to your mentors? Ask them questions? That's what I've been doing.  He's just like a regular teacher, or maybe a tutor is a more appropriate term.  I dunno, but maybe you guys should try getting to know your mentors more. Maybe they wouldn't throw you to the demon sharks as much and let you practice things that need to be learned.
WhitneyJezebel
WhitneyJezebel
Admin

https://coon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My neck of the woods Empty Re: My neck of the woods

Post by Dom Rivera Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:00 pm

:lol!:Sarge and I get on fine, he's just big on the whole "Sound mind, dwells in a sound body" bit. Plus my magic is more field test, trial and error than spending hours in a library.

Dom Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Giaveno Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Haha, Dante's actually a really nice guy... for a death-mage mob boss. He let me set up a separate room for meditation and everything. Just last week he taught me how to bend shadows, and I'm getting pretty good at it:D, he say's there'll be a test soon though... I really don't like the sound of that

Michael Giaveno

Back to top Go down

Post by WhitneyJezebel Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:13 am

Yea, Michael, your mentor worries me.
WhitneyJezebel
WhitneyJezebel
Admin

https://coon.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dom Rivera Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 pm

So Sarge and I kind of got carried away the other day........ We may have started a forest fire on accident....

Dom Rivera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum